The Cadet combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a stout carbon-fiber-reinforced plate for pedaling efficiency, plus a supportive footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment for optimal comfort and fit. The single BOA L6 dial offers micro-adjustable tuning in 1mm increments, and combined with the adjustable forefoot strap, cradles your foot securely. This shoe is a great choice for riders looking for inspired performance, lasting comfort, and value.
- One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Laser-perforated ventilation throughout
- Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Carbon fiber reinforced outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt)
- Dual-injected TPU toe and heel pad
- 265 grams (Size 42)
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt/SPD or 3-bolt/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA L6 dial + hook-and-loop strap|
|Upper||One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure / Laser-perforated ventilation throughout|
|Midsole||Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support|
|Outsole||Carbon fiber reinforced outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt) / Dual-injected TPU toe and heel pad|
* Subject to change without notice.